Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sprinkles and Icing and Cupcakes! OH MY!

Just a quick update on my crazy life.  I have decided (yep, it just hit me) that I'm taking up baking cupcakes as a new hobby.  I hate baking..seriously...h.a.t.e it, but I'm hoping to obtain a new found appreciation for it, since I love eating it so much.  Tomorrows challenge: Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting.  I. am. stoked.

Joseph had to have surgery last week..he had to have an emergency apendectomy.  It was some pretty scary stuff and we missed him so much while he was in the hospital.  But, as of now, he is doing great.  He goes back to the Dr. on the 11th and he is hoping he gets cleared to go back to work (I told him not to hold his breath).

Ava-Lu is doing great..growing so big and getting so pretty.  She has finally gotten the hang of tummy time and her Daddy thinks she will be rolling over any day now...she gets closer and closer every day.

So, this is the update...I will post pics of the cupcakes later...I'm sure that story will be interesting.

Oo and here is some cuteness:

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! She's so cute!! Love bathtime in the kitchen sink! Those are some of my fave shots of Jimmy too.
    Strawberry lemonade cupcakes sound delicious. You'll have to share your recipe and pics!

    ReplyDelete