Thursday, March 24, 2011

The ever shrinking woman!

I weighed myself today (after 5 days of a low carb diet) and I have lost 4 pounds!!  I was so excited to see that scale drop.  This diet has been by far the easiest to stay on (not saying it's easy, I DO miss my Carbs) but it has been easier than others I have been on.  I just cannot wait to get down to my goal weight!

Other than that, I found a new snack to add to my list: Stacy's Garlic, Parmesean, and Herb Pita Chips.  They are amazing and only 18g of Carbs per serving (about 10 chips).  I like them because they are really THICK and 10 chips feels like more than 10 thin chips such as Lays or Pringles.

Ava is napping in her crib right now.  Not much new on her end other than she has started trying to hold her bottle.  She'll put her little hands over mine and she'll pull down on my hands when she is finished.  It's so cute.  I don't think it will be too much longer and she'll be holding it by herself.  She is definitley my little independent child.

I have a new video of her and her daddy!  It is so cute...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2KOB-kGLI
Well that is all for today..just wanted to brag about my weight loss and my perfect little angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment